Awards & Accolades
We have been bestowed with numerous national and international accolades in our rich heritage.
- Consecutive National Energy Management award by CII for “Energy Efficient Unit” in Metal and Steel Sector and an audience choice “Most useful presentation Award” in 2015 & 2016.
- Mahindra Rise award 2015 in category of “Game Changer Award”.
- Mahindra Rise 2015 in category of “Innovation Award”.
- Study paper was presented on Life cycle assessment of steel products at the International Life Cycle Management Conference (ILCM) heldon September 2015 at Bordeaux (Paris).
- Represented a case study at National Level in the Special Edition of Knowledge Sharing Platform of BEE magazine in 2015.
- Mahindra Safety Award ‘Best Improved Plant’ 2014
- Mahindra ESOP Award – 2013
- Mahindra Sustainability Award – 2013 (Progressive Perfomance Award)
- Household name: 'Well Known Steel Maker' Certification by Central Boilers Board for Creep Resistant Steel under IBR 1950
- Certificate of Excellence from Ferromatik Milacron India in 2006.
- Supplier par excellence: While we received a supply approval from CATERPILLAR, we were also adjudged as the best supplier by industry leaders like TATA Steel (2004-05) and Sandvik (2007).
- Chartering new waters: Lloyd's Register, London applauded the quality of our steels used in Ship Building.
- Country's reckoning: Merited a national award by the Ministry of Defense, Government of India for development of steels for aircraft. The Indian government also acknowledged our contributions with a certification for Registration of In-House R&D Unit by Ministry of Science & Technologies, Government of India.
- Space odyssey: Vikram Sarabhai Space Research Centre for High Temperature Steels for Space Applications.
- Breaking the sound barrier: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited humbled us with a National award for MIG Supersonic Aircraft components.
- Valued partner: Tractor Engineering Ltd. conferred us with a Valued Partner Award.
- Outstanding performer: Outstanding performance Award from FAG Precision Bearings in 1998.
- India's best alloy steel plant: We were acclaimed as the 'Best Alloy Plant in India' by Indian Institute of Metals in 1995.